[Mb-civic] Sniffing The Devil

Cheeseburger maxfury at granderiver.net
Mon Feb 7 21:16:37 PST 2005

Re:  Sniffing The Devil

(Corrections and additions to Sniffing The Devil)

Ian wrote:

"I know you have often talked of the "personal hell" (and societal "hell")
you live in."

1.  The more important concept is the one that this actually might be
"Hell".  From the little guy with strange eyes who read my palms and told my
future also telling me "Where do you think you live, Cheeseburger, what do
you think this is..?"  "Oh, this is Earth..."  "No, Cheeseburger, this is
actually Hell, don't you get it yet..?"  "No, this isn't Hell, there is a
little bit of Heaven and a little bit of Hell here, but this is Earth..."
"Have it your own way, Cheeseburger, just remember I told you so..."  To the
guy in the supermarket parking lot who gave my vehicle battery a jump start
who started talking suddenly like the entire MB Civic List all put together
saying things like "You realize that people like the FBI have programs that
can view each and every keystroke you punch on your keyboard" and then
adding "By the way, what if this really *is* Hell, Cheeseburger" completely
out of left field.  To all the other complete and utter strangers who have
said the exact same thing to me on a moment's notice across the planet, in
the midst of any "private" or "private societal" Hell, there remains the
unproven pondering now permanently stuck somewhere in my cerebellum, that,
for all general purposes, this might be Hell itself.  I stand here still
waiting for someone to prove it otherwise to me other than by something they
have read from a book.

2.  The little guy with strange eyes who read my palms and told my entire
future which I've been trying to undo for forever now (as it wasn't that
pleasant, and it *all*, each and every item, has *all* come true), I met
about 30 years ago, not 25.

3.  When he asked me about women, marriage, children, did I love them, etc,
and I replied sure I will get married some day and have beautiful kids, he
also commented "Patrick (he knew my real name somehow, I had never mentioned
it to him, on top of all his complete fortune telling perfect accuracies,
figure that one out), after all, why would you want to bring a child into
this world to suffer like you have....?"

4.  The cult in Queens, the Jim Jones wannabe, who used all religions to
convert dummies to his slavedom, especially Christianity, also told us that
each and every one of us would eventually leave the Seed colony, and branch
out across the states and world to form our own clone colonies, and that a
special being operating from a special UFO would be in constant contact with
us, just like they were with him.

5.  One of the jobs I held for a while was working for a house cleaning
establishment in Manhattan, one day they sent me on a job to the Bronx, a 3
hour job, when I got there, there was just a *very* old lady all alone in a
decrepit apartment who needed to get the apartment cleaned up before the
next day when the landlord was coming to evict her for having an untidy
apartment, I looked at the place, it was a disaster area, had not been
cleaned in decades, I told her it would take much longer than just 3 hours
to do this and she began to cry stating that that was all the money she had
and collapsed in a chair in the corner in a heap, I spent the next 12 hours
scraping 4 inch gunk off the entire floor with a kitchen knife, finished the
job, and left.  My reward was a kiss on the cheek, which I still carry and
remember now and then.

6.  One of my fondest memories is of playing the Young? Vic in London in
70-71 while on tour in Europe, and during the nude scene having a pervert,
repeatedly night after night, lol, standing up, opening his coat to reveal
himself naked to everyone, throwing itching powder on all the cast, and
watching naked Texas boys running down the streets of London after him
yelling in the night.

7.  One reason I never had children (one presumes) is that every lady I ever
lived with always told me not to do you know what inside, and so, out of
respect, I didn't, each and every one of them wound up pregnant by someone
else within 2 months of my travelling on.  Like apples..?  How bout them
apples...

8.  The 2 greatest lines I ever heard from a lady I was living with as we
were doing you know what was "Oh, my parents would never let me marry you,
you're White" and "Oh, god, yes, baby, I love you, but I don't need you..."

9.  My real name is Patrick Shanley.  No, I am not the priest one on trial
or the movie writing guy.  If you wish to help me in any way at this current
moment, I would consider it a loan until I sell this big blue house.  You
can PayPal me at Patrick Shanley maxfury at granderiver.net or at Box 102,
Pearsall Texas 78061.  I need $3,000, or any portion thereof, to get my head
above the water just to be able to breathe again like a human.  Yes, I
realize, as Ian's post pointed out, that there are a majority of humans
living in dire circumstances all around the world, from tsunamis to
genocides, which their positions make my abject American poverty on food
stamps look like I am a king, however, if you wish to put forth anything, it
will help to ease my personal suffering and allow me and the few cats and
dogs I still take care of to not just fall over dead at this particular
time.  Who knows, you might even keep me alive long enough to make it back
to some place like LA where I might actually wind up being a benefit to the
planet, instead of just another victim as I now reside.

10.  In 1968, when I was sitting in Austin on the floor with 15 people
smoking a doob, I was 18, a fascinating girl was sitting beside me, we
chatted laughed talked and laughed some more for about an hour, she got up
to leave, asked me if I wanted to come with her, and I said that I had to
stay there as I was waiting for my friends who were in that play, she left
and the people turned to me and asked "What did she say, man?" "Who..?"
"That girl you were talking with."  "Oh, her, I don't know, we were just
laughing and having a good time..."  "Don't you know who that was..?"  "No,
who..?"  "That was Janis Joplin, man..."  I was so naive and fresh out of
Pearsall, I replied "Who is Janis Joplin...?"  Think about it a second, one
little instant of a tiny decision of fate, if I had taken her hand and gone
with her, she would probably be here typing this instead of me, and I would
be in the kitchen fixing dinner for our children, and she would still be
alive, still singing her *ss off.

11.  There are 7 letters in each of my 3 names.  That definitely makes me
not "The Anti-Christ", Richard, lol.  I am something entirely different.
:|

12.  The iranian jew antiques millionaire in Manhattan who paid me to do
that album for him and spent 6 million dollars of his own money doing a
movie about a robot and kids, as he was doing the movie, I watched every
aspect of it, at one point I told him that the director he had hired out of
NYU or somewhere needed replacing, pointed out various other specifics that
indicated that his entire $6,000,000.00 would be wasted and *irrefutably* go
down the toilet and never be recovered, he laughed at me and told me what
did I know after all I was just a guitar player from nowhereville, after he
finished the movie and it was a flop and he couldn't sell it anywhere even
with stars in it and he lost all of his $6,000,000.00 for forever, he came
to me, put his arm around me and said "Patrick, you were right about the
whole thing, I was an *sshole, I'm out $6,000,000.00, they took me to the
cleaners and made out like bandits, I should have listened to you".

13.  I'm caught in a trap, and I can't get out, because I love you too much,
baby...

14.  There, Richard, whomever, that should hold for at least a few more
months.

Cheeseburger

- 777...?  No, honest, it means nothing whatsoever.....    :/