[Mb-civic] Sniffing The Devil

Barbara Siomos barbarasiomos38 at webtv.net
Mon Feb 7 09:46:53 PST 2005

Me thinks Cheeseburgers world has already been challenged.... way too
much to bare. He has a few times spoken truthfully but some (Richard)
were too busy to absorb....

peace,
barbara
>From: "Ian" <ialterman at nyc.rr.com>
>To: <mb-civic at islandlists.com>
>Subject: Re: [Mb-civic] Sniffing The Devil
>Date: Mon, Feb 7, 2005

 Richard:
Apparently, Cheesburger never actually came down from his last trip, and
he's stuck in an alternate universe somewhere (LOL). I doubt you will
ever get a straight answer out of him - except perhaps when his own
worldview is challenged too severely, especially by "faith-based" types
like me...LOL
Peace.