[Mb-civic] Sniffing The Devil

Cheeseburger maxfury at granderiver.net
Mon Feb 7 08:08:04 PST 2005

Re:  Sniffing The Devil

Ian wrote:

=====
Apparently, Cheesburger never actually came down from his last trip, and
he's stuck in an alternate universe somewhere (LOL).  I doubt you will ever
get a straight answer out of him - except perhaps when his own worldview is
challenged too severely, especially by "faith-based" types like me...LOL
======

Ian,

The second to last time I tripped, I was walking in Manhattan on a Saturday
night, I often like to trip and then arrive at the heaviest rock clubs like
Max's Kansas City exactly at midnight on a Saturday for some reason, I was
walking east on like 18th? street (whichever one goes east, I've forgotten)
and I stopped for some reason, faced south, looked at the building, and a
hole opened up in the building and I was able to see through the entire
block to the cars parked and going by on the next street south, I walked
around the corner and down the block to verify the colors and makes of the
cars just to make sure I wasn't doing something expected like "hallucinating
and imagining", it was then I realized, not just then, but that was
definitely a clue that something else was going on on this planet other than
just what we see.  To relate that experience to others remains a complete
impossibility, especially for someone who has never had anything stronger
than coffee or beer.  It's like trying to explain to some peasant in the
Ural mountains what peanut butter tastes like when he has never seen a
peanut in his life, he curses you, calls you a liar, and walks away and
tells everyone else.  The last time I did something like that, it was night,
in Manhattan, I had been out, I came home to my apartment, I looked out the
window, I saw a dark spirit type spirit of darkness flitting from rooftop to
rooftop, I closed the window, got into bed, and pulled the covers over my
head, I felt strange, I pulled the covers off of my head, the being was
sitting on the end of my bed wondering "how the f*ck can I get into this
guy", I pulled the covers back over my head.  I've never touched that stuff
since, since I realized that it truly is a "gateway" into "another world"
and if one is not totally prepared for one meets when one opens that door,
one should not open the door to begin with.

My "world view" is basically that this is a prison planet.

Whether it is aliens, the devil and his minions, dead people's spirits that
have gone before, governments, secret societies, technology, or a
combination of all or some of the above, we are prisoners here in a reality
which we exist in where most of us have apparently been de-evolutionized to
prevent us from whatever it is whomever wishes to prevent us from doing.
Like maybe existing in The Truth and Light, rather than Lies and Darkness.

As far as "faith based" stuff, I dunno, I believe in such things as "Faith".

I just don't believe that organizations based in "faith based" things should
run around decimating everyone else because their faith is not based in the
same basics as they profess.

That's part of this imprisonment that I'm rather sure the overlords of
darkness enjoy thoroughly every second of our measly existence.

Try to remember that as you might place me, the boxer standing in the
clearing facing down all of oblivion, in a little cubbyhole.

I also would, personally, advise *anyone* involved in any faith-based kind
of things, to *really* try your d*mnedest to make sure you know *exactly*
who is whispering sweet nothings in your ear that appear to be pleasing to
you.

For all you know, in this world of illusions, frame ups, set ups, baitings
and etc's, it could actually be anyone.

If one chooses to believe it is only *one* specific good being who is doing
the whispering, one can only hope that you make d*mn sure, from more than
one measly angle, that you know *exactly* who it is, before you put it on
top of the rest of our heads.

As far as Christ goes, who knows, he might actually be "the one".  The
"story" might really be "all true" for all I know.

I doubt seriously, however, that a deified being of such magnanimous and
compassionate stature, after 2000 years of being able to reflect on it,
would stick by his guns saying everyone who didn't believe in him as the
*sole* saviour of mankind etc etc etc, was going to burn in the lakes of
fire in Hell.

In fact, at this late date, I'm rather sure of it.

As an old acquaintance once told me "Ignorance is bliss".

There are apparently a lot of really really *really* blissed out people on
this planet apparently.

A majority of them casting all their eggs into a giant basket called
"Faith".

The results of their "Faith" vary.

One can only hope for Light and Enlightenment and Awakenings to begin to
occur on this earth at an increasingly faster rate of development.

At the rate the Darkness and Illusions have been developing and progressing
for centuries, along with the help they have received from various unnamed
entities, the picture remains not that sunny, faith or no faith.

Fight the good fight, Ian, whether we agree on tidbits or not.

Surely you have been able to personally view the "imprisonment" up close and
determine its vastness at this late juncture of events.

If not, here, take this little purple thing, it'll zing you right up to
speed...

:)

In the meantime, I just put up another post here which will hopefully be
more full of "straight answers", although I often feel debased from having
to come down from my high of emulating the "silliness" of such people like
Lennon and have to give "straight answers" in a world of madness, death and
destruction ruled by psychotics.