[Mb-civic] Sniffing The Devil

Ian ialterman at nyc.rr.com
Mon Feb 7 06:42:22 PST 2005

Richard:

Apparently, Cheesburger never actually came down from his last trip, and
he's stuck in an alternate universe somewhere (LOL).  I doubt you will ever
get a straight answer out of him - except perhaps when his own worldview is
challenged too severely, especially by "faith-based" types like me...LOL

Peace.