[Mb-civic] Re: The diff. between Canada and US Leaders w/China

Barbara Siomos barbarasiomos38 at webtv.net
Sat Feb 5 10:31:23 PST 2005

All right Cheeseburger....   :-)

peace,
barbara
>From: "Cheeseburger" <maxfury at granderiver.net>
>To: "mb-civic" <mb-civic at islandlists.com>
>Date: Fri, Feb 4, 2005, 11:15pm (EST-1)
>Re: The diff. between Canada and US Leaders
w/China

Harold,

First, why don't you write stuff like that here more often, heh, I
thoroughly enjoyed it.

Secondly, the Tibetan ongoing slaughter is horrible. The entire world
looks the other way and invades places like Iraq instead. They're all
scared of the giant called China. They're all in debt to the giant
called China. They all want to do business with the giant called China.
They were too greedy, all of them, to act responsibly for the future of
our own economies, and sold their souls and our financial futures down
the toilet for basically their own personal profit.
There's nothing like doing business with a Communist country that has
slaughtered umpteen people in its own country then moved on to take over
Tibet and slaughter millions? there as it broke Tibet's back to its iron
will of conquest.
And nobody, including the USA, would lift a finger to stop them from
eating Tibet.
It was a slaughter, it still is, an atrocity beyond mention, sure I'm
rambling on now about China crapping on Tibet while the world sat and
watched, but to hear a reporter from Canada or anywhere describe Bush as
"the bringer of freedom and democracy to the world" as ALL of the
American Governments have successfully, to their personal benefits and
several corporations like WALMART, profited from the invasion and
occupation of Tibet by China, and the continued slaughter of more people
than have been murdered on 911, Afghanistan, or Iraq all put together.
Screw that reporter. He uses meaningless traditional American Propaganda
quotes from American businessmen with blood already all over their
hands, posing as statesmen while they ALL continue to do business with
China who has already permanently screwed Tibet and her people as
EVERYONE stood by and watched the slaughter and did NOTHING, and are in
the perpetual process of screwing every last man woman and child in
America, among other places. And, screw Bush, he's an *ss. He couldn't
write those kind of speeches to save his b*tt.
That reporter DID make his point as far as being able to mildly describe
the devastation in Tibet, however as far as either political side in
Canada, I know nothing about them but am probably rather sure that I am
as big a fan of both of them as I am of both major parties in America or
just about any other place that has been playing economic footsies with
death mongering Communist regimes such as China for as long as I can
remember and long before I was born just as long as there is a buck here
and there in it for them.
Trust me, not only in America, but at almost EVERY coffee and dinner
table in the ENTIRE world, Tibet is not the main subject for more than 2
seconds if ever.
It is as if it never happened.
There is no debt of honor or salvation owed to Tibet by any government
of the world.
At least not in their own minds and what's left of their miserable
souls.
And they have passed that down, for the most part, to the masses,
everywhere, it is basically seldom if ever even mildly referred to in
the entire press around the entire planet Earth.
They have nuclear weapons. We do business with them. If we took over
Canada and China tried to interfere, we'd blow their *ss off. Nobody
wants to REALLY rock the cash cow boat of some giant named China whether
it simply takes over entire nations and begins systematically
eliminating the populations of them or not.
It's bad for business. And as everyone now knows, The Economy, with
personal massive benefits for the overlords of commerce, comes before
people, plants, air, water, or the breath of life itself.
No matter how many nations or populations have to be sacrificed to it.
America, and others, could care less.
This is Business.
Tibet would need a miracle to get China out of its life.
Just as The MIddle East would need one to get America out of its entire
future until the end of time now.
By the way, when all the polar caps melt, Tibet is going to be worth a
fortune as oceanside property.
Both the Americans and the Canadians, all of them, are not going to
provide that miracle.
And neither the population of Canada nor the population of America is
going to force their governments to provide such miracles.
They just want cheap stuff they can make a fortune off of to sell us all
that says Made In China on the bottom.
The rest, all the dead bodies, is merely packing material that nobody
even notices anymore hardly nor ever bothers to discuss over tea and
crumpets.
Indeed, mourn for such places as Tibet, as if all the tears in the world
will ever free it now.
Ok, I'm finished, Harold, it just p*ssed me off to see ANY reporter
calling such a tyrant-puppet as Bush as "the bringer of freedom and
democracy to planet earth". I can understand him wanting to use such
propaganda to try to get his point over more forcefully, but I can just
not forgive him for printing outright lies and repeating such Propaganda
in public, point or no point.
Which brings me to the little known fact that SONY is not a type of fish
found off the Japanese coast, but rather the Standard Oil Company Of New
York.
Little know trivia, whatcha gonna do between slaughters except try to
amuse yourself and figure out what's for dinner, eh.......?
Cheeseburger
- And I heard the sound of merriment as I wove my way through the trees
of the forest to a clearing, and there I saw Tibetan and Iraqi children
who had been murdered playing and singing laughing and dancing, their
world, invisible, unseen, unheard, drenched in healing and merriment as
the prophet Orwell stood at the gates with a flaming sword of fire
keeping Business at bay for the rest of eternity.
And then I awoke.
Remember, I heard the voice say, save the earth and the universes, for
if you don't do it, who will, if you cannot find a way then what the
hell are you doing here to begin with.
You are either a victim or a saviour, there is no inbetween anymore
except for the silent traitors to the great healing who turn their backs
on the slaughtered masses each day and night, even during their prayers.