[Mb-civic] EDITORIAL Class-Action Lawsuits

Cheeseburger maxfury at granderiver.net
Thu Feb 3 07:21:46 PST 2005

Re:  EDITORIAL Class-Action Lawsuits

Good article.  Makes sense, among so many other reasons, why the need for
absolute control of the judiciary at the federal level is so important to
them.  That corporate America doesn't want to pay (retroactively, now, or in
the future) what it owes the citizens or their environment for raping,
destroying and systematically eliminating both of them, endlessly,
apparently no longer remains a secret.  What continues to peeve me is that
nobody was apparently watching as Texas year by year decade by decade became
the guinea pig test blueprint for the entire takeover of the country, on
every level, by the Republicans and their cronies.  If they were, they
apparently thought it too vague and much too far away from civilization to
comment on at the time.  So much for Paul Revere arriving several years and
decades after the British landed.

Cheeseburger

- America.  Fly us.  We love you.  We just don't want to pay up when we kill
your children.