[Mb-civic] Re: We can't afford our gasoline!

Harold Sifton harry.sifton at sympatico.ca
Wed Aug 31 15:44:44 PDT 2005

Reg Gas is $1.19 ++ CDN per litre today in Canada, a 20-25 cent jump. It is
price gauging on a tragic/event, thing. Canada is an "exporter" of oil,
refined gas and natural gas......., but most Oil Companies and Gas Stations
in Canada are controlled by American interests. Katrina does not effect any
Canadian production, Wall Street effects Canadian production and prices.

Later H