[Mb-civic] it has started in england in the lancet and on tv and radio

Alexander Harper harperalexander at mail.com
Tue Aug 30 14:19:25 PDT 2005

Well it has worked on me for years.That is a fact. Bollocks to the Lancet and the drug companies. Incidentally is 'demolishment' a real word or is it a recently invented replacement for 'demolishing', a perfectly respectable gerund, or even 'demolition' or am I just giving you all yet another public display of ignorance clothed in pedantry?
AlB