[Mb-civic] BUSH REPORTED INCREASINGLY OUT OF CONTROL

swiggard at comcast.net swiggard at comcast.net
Tue Aug 30 08:36:57 PDT 2005

BUSH REPORTED INCREASINGLY OUT OF CONTROL

DOUG THOMPSON, CAPITOL HILL BLUE -  While President George W. Bush
travels around the country in a last-ditch effort to sell his Iraq
war, White House aides scramble frantically behind the scenes to hide
the dark mood of an increasingly angry leader who unleashes
obscenity-filled outbursts at anyone who dares disagree with him. "I'm
not meeting with that goddamned bitch," Bush screamed at aides who
suggested he meet with Cindy Sheehan, the war-protesting mother whose
son died in Iraq. "She can go to hell as far as I'm concerned!"

Bush, administration aides confide, frequently explodes into tirades
over those who protest the war, calling them "motherfucking traitors."
He reportedly was so upset over Veterans of Foreign Wars members who
wore "bullshit protectors" over their ears during his speech to their
annual convention that he told aides to "tell those VFW assholes that
I'll never speak to them again if they can't keep their members under
control."

White House insiders say Bush is growing increasingly bitter over
mounting opposition to his war in Iraq. . . "Who gives a flying fuck
what the polls say," he screamed at a recent strategy meeting. "I'm
the President and I'll do whatever I goddamned please. They don't know
shit.". . .

http://www.capitolhillblue.com/artman/publish/printer_7267.shtml