[Mb-civic] convincing earthlings to save existence while turds with power work them like whores

Cheeseburger maxfury at granderiver.net
Thu Aug 25 01:23:40 PDT 2005

convincing earthlings to save existence while turds with power work them
like whores

I dunno, heh....  That kind of speaks for itself.

Quite a task to convince them, especially since the turds are working them
like whores the entire time you're trying to get a word in edgewise.

And in this day and age, the art of global pimpdom has been honed to a fine
edge and streamlined even more than it always was over the centuries due to
such fabulous technology that allows modern day global mass-murdering pimps
to work their craft with the ease of slicing warm butter with a chainsaw.

Seems like a really insurmountable task to be able to accomplish such a
thing as being able convince the poor beings of this world to save
themselves and their planet as those who are destroying it always wind up
being in positions of power to tell just about all these beings to shut the
fuck up and sit in the corner.... hey, wait, give us all the money in your
pockets before you do so we can more easily pimp you stupid whores out.

Well, that's a mouthful, but the task seems almost insurmountable
nevertheless.  (No, I'm not advocating "Hey, oh well, back to the movie..."
or somesuch, just saying "Whoa, no, stop your reality and step back and look
at a larger one regardless of your whatever.")

No explanation really needed, we're a bunch of whores in some kind of "Hell"
which we pay for them to spread our legs with our lives, minds, money, and
souls, like turncoat lemmings on truth serum.

No truth required though.

Built all on a pack of lies and deceptions.  Spurting forth from the bowels
of hell with a vicious cry of "Fuck you, you're my bitch......".

Deceptions are indeed a valued tool among various circles.

Ok, now that we've easily established that we live on a hell-like planet
with hell-like beings in charge of our welfare which we pay with our own
money to beat us to a fucking pulp in every hell-like manner they can think
of until we die early deaths, simply by figuring out how to manipulate
proposed-idealic? systems in their personal favors, we can move on to
theories.

What if's........  What if in every solar system that has a setup like ours
there is a similar planet as Earth is that can support life.  That's already
a given, many scientists purport the possibilities of that are much more
than a slam-dunk sure thing that got us into things like Iraq.  And on each
planet in those perspective solar systems, the quality of "Existence"
varies.  That possibility just about goes without questioning unless you are
a deranged zealoutous pimp-turd or just another delusionally-trapped
earth-whore.

What if on each of those planets in each of those solar systems that could
support life, there was someone looking over the shoulder of each of those
beings each moment of their lives from birth to death.

And, what if, again, Death itself is nothing more than a historically
renowned very successful hypnotic suggestion.

Sure, that's a lot of what if's, but Lennon once asked in a song to see the
plan, so I'm beginning to make one up that actually works rather than just
use it as a garter out on the streets of "No, dude, this could never be
hell".

Regardless, that then makes us either prisoners of some sort, guinea pigs of
some sort, taxis for really interesting invisible entities that mean us no
good, and/or so on and so on and so on....  So, this is Punishment, not
Glory.  Perhaps.... hee hee....   :)

I'm not sure what wonderful things or horrors are really going on with the
poor people on all those other millions etc of earth-like planets throughout
our known universe, but on this planet some odd crap about hope, freedom,
healing, equality, justice, kindness, etc etc etc, sprank out from a crack
in the floorboards of this sluthouse one dark night when the darkness itself
was passed out like the drunk pimp it has always been.

Whether such "light" sprang forth as a willful act or was a simple
aberration of existence of some sort, is surely interesting to think about
inbetween playing with your rubby ducky in the bathtub.  (There's probably
someone watching you there as well, by the way...)

So, "unseen dark invisible entities at play" or just "plain old humans
playing pimp-daddy endlessly".

No wonder so many earth-whores deny Reality as a constant, as, as you've
surely heard from someone by now in your life, all the Illusions are just so
much easier to handle, and do not scrape at one's sanity like the rabid wolf
they all fear in their souls late at night in their deepest dreams.

So, on with theories, there is a vast dark power at play in each solar
system that supports life, and they probably all know each other on a first
name basis for all I know, and there are more than enough humans that will
collaborate with them until the end of time itself.

And now they do not only have the vast powers of these invisible entities
who mean beings on Earth no good, but this amazing technology to go hand in
hand with it.

And all the earth-whores who would be Free etc seem to only have these
little sparks of "light" that somehow against all odds of logic sprang out
to challenge their eternal slavers and their dark powers.  (Yeah, I know
some of it *sounds* a little like the lord of the rings here and there, lol,
but, hey, if some theories prove right, who knows...maybe they'll make a
movie about it...  "They did, kid, it's called The Ten Commandments..."  Uh,
yeah, ok, well, umm, anyway, on with the story.....)  And their brains.

Sitting in denial waiting for a vast white knight on a giant white horse to
come to their rescue..........

Uhhhh.....   Uncle Cheeseburger....?
Yes, kids....?
Isn't this where you rode up on the white horse in your knight's costume
with the lance and saved the entire planet....?
Well, yes, yes it is......
But last time you said they told you to go fuck yourself when you pulled up
in front of a WalMart like that...
Well, yes, yes they did, kids, they said lots of things and called me Don
Quixote...
But you went ahead and saved them all anyway...
Well, yes, yes I did...   I felt so sorry for them, and they were so stupid,
I knew someone had to do it...
Uhhh....  But, Uncle Cheeseburger, weren't you also the one that washed your
new white underwear with your new wrangler cowboy cut blue jeans and your
underwear turned blue.....?
Well, yes, yes I am, kids....
But you also saved existence on earth and all the other planets in all those
other solar systems....
Yes, yes I did....  After they threw me and my horse off the parking lot, I
went wandering and wandering for such a long time, and then finally one day
I came upon the forces of darkness, and I lowered my lance as they gathered
and growl, and on my mighty steed diid charge, and I slew them like the
planetary slime they have always been, and strew them asunder with one
mighty blow and shout....
And so then everything was better on Earth ever since that day, Uncle
Cheeseburger...?
Yes, yes it was, children, and so it will ever be, and no more shall the
powers of ultimate darkness raise its hell-born head of death and
destruction...
Then why do we have these glow in the dark identification numbers imbedded
now in our forearms, Uncle Cheeseburger.....?
Well, that, kids, is another story for another night....  Well, I'm tired,
sweet dreams, kids, night....
Night, Uncle Cheeseburger....
Night, Uncle Cheeseburger......
Night, kids....

Click.

Is he gone....?
Yeah...
He's stoned as crap....
Yeah, I know, heh...
Hehe...
Hehe.......
It's that Richard guy that won't stop sending him that BC bud wacky woo...
Yeah, I know...  hehe...
Hehe....
Hehe......
Let's roll another one...
Ok....
Wait....  What if someone is looking over our shoulder and watching us doing
it....?
Yeah....   I forgot....
Yeah....
Turn off the light then....
Ok....
Click.
fwwwwwshhhhhhhfffffwshhhhh.....   here........
fwwwwshhhhssshhhfffwwwwshhhhhhhh...........here....
hehe....

The cricket takes his headphones off, lights a candle, and stares at the
crowd in the room..............