[Mb-civic] Psychopathic Behavior

Lyle K'ang lyve at netzero.net
Mon Aug 22 19:45:32 PDT 2005

We must not forget Richard that George Bush when Governor of the State of Texas, put more people to death than any previous gov.

He loves it! He doesn't feel compassion-look at his actions-yes, he is being easily used because he is a psychopath and could very well fit in very tight with the Nazis mentality.

Good point about the furnaces-case in point: Remember when he was talking about Iraq and how it just has to be a democracy over there. Well, now he wants to hurry it all up with the elections and he might just give-in to the requests making it an Islam kind-of-state.

He knows full well that they are repressive, as to women issues-so what's up with that?

Lyle K'ang, MBA/IM

-- "richard haase" <hotprojects at nyc.rr.com> wrote:
including the anti semetism harper
this was the faction in the us broadly speaking
that backed hitler etc
they are only using isreal for their own purposes
i am a jew in america
these people hate jews like rat poison
would absolutely stick us back into the ovens if they could
oh no this segment is broadly speaking same as the third reich etc