[Mb-civic] Psychopathic Behavior

Alexander Harper harperalexander at mail.com
Thu Aug 18 09:07:38 PDT 2005

Thanks, Lyle - that is really interesting and seems spot on. He is not the only world leader, who is basically a frightened psycopath, who has never properly emerged from adolescence. Unfortunately though he leads the world's only hyper-power. Clearly many voters vote for what they recognise in themselves.
AlBaraka