[Mb-civic] The man who doesn't mind that his son was used in Iraq

Cheeseburger maxfury at granderiver.net
Wed Aug 17 14:55:53 PDT 2005

Re:  The man who doesn't mind that his son was used in Iraq

Ian wrote:

=======
I was with you until "bible-thumping morons."  What makes you think people
like this man are all necessarily believers - of ANY faith?  And even if
THIS man IS a "believer," what makes you think there are not plenty who
"think like him" but are atheists?  Or Jews?  Or any other faith?

This makes your "bible-thumper" comment a gratuitous and unnecessarily
insult to Christians.
=======

CheeseComment:

Jef,

Please try to leave any gratuitous and unnecessary insults to Christians to
me.

In such a day and age and circumstances, I am both better equipped to make
them, better equipped to deal with the repercussions of making them, and
obviously enjoy making them more than almost anyone else on planet Earth.

If necessary I will also make them toward athiests, jews, or other religions
as well if the flagrant mood of whatever strikes me as they are collectively
dismantling whatever miniscule sanity, integrity and true morality that is
even left in places like America while pointing their fingers and calling
those who disagree with them liberal left wing tree hugging unpatriotic
athiest pig fuckers or somesuch.

For some odd reason, I don't really think you understand how this planet and
God works.

Here is the basic diagram of the logistics of Earth for your future
reference:

1.  There is God

2.  Then there is everyone who professes to know God, hear from God daily,
talk to God daily and get a response, officially represent God and his Word
daily on this planet, are in an official position of interpreting God's Word
to everyone else, and you get the picture.

3.  Then there is me, and millions and millions and millions of other
people, including all other Life on Earth who are not in a position to argue
with all those sitting between me and God.

They might be wacked out Christians, they might be wacked out Zionist Jews,
they might be wacked out Other Religions, or, heck, they might even be
wacked out Athiests for all I know or care.

The problem is that they continue to stand between God and me, in one manner
or another, and continue to make this world literally Miserable beyond
comparison.

And they will continue to defend their divine right to do so as we are
slaughtered over the ages and they stand triumphant in the collective pool
of our bloods, finally mingling in Peace on the ground beneath their feet.

Mission accomplished...!!  Huzzah...!!

While the compassionate thing remains not to completely eliminate them, I
have therefore decided to simply remove all their power, over everything,
for the rest of Eternity.

Any more questions about what is going on on Earth, what is happening, and
what is going to happen, just let me know.