[Mb-civic] Oil has tripled in price since Bush came into power.

Harold Sifton harry.sifton at sympatico.ca
Tue Aug 16 17:07:09 PDT 2005

Until the American people temper their habit/need for gas, the rest of the world will suffer. (I'm aware of the growth in India and China)

Most western countries have responsible consumption behaviour, but US consumption has "increased" by 2 % in the first 5 months of 2005 ??

Canadians are exporters of oil, yet we are penalized $$ by US consumption!

The below is a Canadian hurt/thing.

http://cnews.canoe.ca/CNEWS/Canada/2005/08/16/1175831-cp.html

It is all about the Oil Dude, and since Bush has been in power, Oil has tripled in price. Geez, what a coincidence!

Later, H

I am not being naive/imaginative, but there is a terrible game afoot, and I'm guessing that this is only the start, and it is not just about oil, it is about a whole re org of the economic system by those who are losing to the new emergences of financial power, and the oil is the fuse, the kicker. These are people who play countries, who through a new world war can re-establish their financial powers like they did after WWII and WWI !

Just thinkin' or have I lost it?