[Mb-civic] Crystal Meth

Harold Sifton harry.sifton at sympatico.ca
Thu Aug 11 18:20:26 PDT 2005

Crystal Meth is a deadly drug, the makers and distributors should be drawn a quartered, and their guts pulled out while they are still alive.

I'm sorry to sound medieval, but the criminal scourge/gangs in our society must be dealt with ruthlessly, no more tolerance/excuses or partial jail time, just put the dealers down, like a sick mad dog.

This comment is a follow up on my pervious posting of the CBC article on life sentences.

Criminal gangs run freely in America because they have no fear, jail time is a holiday. 1 in 142 Americans are in jail as of 2002.

http://usgovinfo.about.com/cs/censusstatistic/a/aaprisonpop.htm

Not a good stat.

That is over 2 million people, and those are only the ones that have been caught!!

What does that tell you about American society. I would hate to have a pollster give a real ratio on the real % of criminals in America. Their math tends to be very correct. (within 1 or 2 %)

Point being, America has the most/greatest internal crime ratio than any other county in the world, WHY?

Later H