[Mb-civic] Re: Re: Depleted Uranium is WMD

ean at sbcglobal.net ean at sbcglobal.net
Wed Aug 10 21:57:32 PDT 2005

Hey Mr. Cheese, as the poster of this article I'm sorry it sent you into a
tailspin.  Reality in this world is pretty harsh.  Sometimes I feel the
same way---like a hobbit who just stared into the crystal ball and saw
the Dork Lord in all his awful and unstoppable glory (apologize to you
and all who may not be lordoftherings readers).  Other times despite
knowing about this and much other nasty reality i feel guarded but
bubbling optimism.  Dunno why.  Is it pure denial?  Or is life and hope
inexorably intertwined?  Billions of people on this planet, and while
some are acting despicably and many are clueless, there are many
others whose brave and dedicated lives inspire me and give me hope.
I guess I feel that as long as they are stubbornly refusing to give up, I
won't either.  Too much at stake, even if it feels impossible.

love, mha atma