[Mb-civic] The Peaceful Occupation of Camp Crawford (Day 4)

Cheeseburger maxfury at granderiver.net
Wed Aug 10 02:43:55 PDT 2005

Re:  The Peaceful Occupation of Camp Crawford (Day 4)

CheeseComment:

Dear Ms. Sheehan,

I am sorry about your son.  I am sorry about the war.  I am sorry for
c*cksuckers like Bush etc etc and what they do.

I am glad to see you are doing something positive where you are, and it's
good to hear about all the great interviews, excepting the loser propaganda
from people like O'Reilly.

I hope you do some good there.  If he ever *does* meet with you, will that
be the end of *that*....?  Will everyone there then just go home....?  Seems
to me you are broadcasting much louder if you *never* meet with that
monster.

If he ever *does* meet with you, the guy is a basic imbecile, he would not
be able to talk coherently to you unless thoroughly coached, using someone
like Cheney to answer for him, or reading from a teleprompter, please try to
remember that.

Also please try to remember that Crawford is only about 20 miles away from
where they burned the 78 Branch Davidian men women and children to death in
their own home, which is most likely why they did it in the first place.

Location location location..........

Anyway, I don't *really* have that much to say, this is your journey, and
you're overobviously doing a great job, keep on broadcasting.

Cheeseburger

(One of millions and millions of other Texans who have lived in Texas for so
long that we no longer have the guts to do what you are doing because we
have known for far too long how murderous etc all these fine c*cksuckers can
be at the drop of a hat, whether you're holding a baby in your arms or not,
while the rest of the nation lamely looks at us and sees only smiling cowboy
hats and line dancing.  The Texan Republicans have given America things like
George Bush, Karl Rove, and a Disaster in The Middle East and At Home, and
you have given Texas a grieving mother standing on a dirt road down from the
President's ranch holding up a sign.  In Texas Republicans' eyes that makes
them even with everyone forever for everything.  Try to remember that also
as they're making their next move.)