[Mb-civic] [ HuffingtonPost.com ] Recommendation: The Politics of Ignorance

Alexander Harper harperalexander at mail.com
Thu Aug 4 12:39:39 PDT 2005

The writer is spot on. This muddling together of "Mythos" and "Logos" has
always led to catastrophe, throughout history. Logos can never
adequately explain Mythos and Mythos should never be used to justify
Logos. The two are absolutely necessary for  healthy human existence
but should absolutely be kept separate. It is a source of despair to me
that those in charge of the world's only hyper-power either have no
inkling of this eternal truth or are wilfully choosing to ignore it.

Al Baraka