[Mb-civic] New Information May Reveal Key Details on Judith Miller's Role in the Rove/CIA Scandal

mblaxill at yahoo.com mblaxill at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 4 07:38:02 PDT 2005

Mike Blaxill  ( mblaxill at yahoo.com )
sent you this story from democracynow.org

|  New Information May Reveal Key Details on Judith Miller's Role in the Rove/CIA Scandal
|  http://www.democracynow.org/article.pl?sid=05/08/04/1357248

In a rare interview, veteran investigative journalist Murray Waas reveals new information on the federal investigation into the leaking of the identity of undercover CIA operative Valerie Plame and the role of jailed New York Times reporter Judith Miller. We also speak with Plame's husband, Ambassador Joe Wilson about the latest developments in the case.
This story continues at: