[Mb-civic] Bush Sidesteps Senate, Installs Bolton as U.N. Envoy - Breaking News - Washington Post

Cheeseburger maxfury at granderiver.net
Mon Aug 1 08:55:02 PDT 2005

Bush Sidesteps Senate, Installs Bolton as U.N. Envoy - Breaking News -
Washington Post

If you don't realize you live in an absolute democracy by now, you never
will.

As far as Kofi Annan, where did they find that guy, at the bottom of a
Cracker Jacks box..?

His statement on the appointment seems something like a cartoon character
would say.  He should decide where his tongue really belongs, saving various
people etc of the world, or permanently up the posteriors of people he
doesn't want to piss off.  Sometimes you just can't have both.  Apparently
the people of the world that need saving remain expendable in the face of
Reality.  So much for the U.N. .  Sadly they apparently *are* getting oil
kickbacks.

As far as Bolton, this appears to be the closest thing a President could do
if he wanted to put someone like Fatty Arbuckle in charge of the virgins.

Kennedy's statement of "The abuse of power and the cloak of secrecy from the
White House continues," appears to be appropriate.

The entire reign of this administration remains one of the largest
conspiracies and multi-faceted examples of endless treason that America will
ever see.

No, Lyle, don't bother telling your boss about things like the Pentagon and
rockets and etc, you'll just get in trouble for "even just bringing them
up".

You apparently just have to wait for the unquestioning loyal
indoctrinated-beyond-conception Americans who refuse to consider conspiracy
and treason at the highest ranks of our government as a reality to arrive at
their senses when these "Trends" eventually wind up on their personal
doorsteps and they turn to you and cry "What should we do now...?".

At that point, my best advice is to look them in the eye and tell them that
they're on their own, just as they left us so long ago, and to shut the fuck
up about it all just as they told us to shut the fuck up about it all so
long ago.

As by then it will be much too late to do anything about anything and it
won't really matter what one says at that time.

The same government they worshipped in the, for example, 60's, is still in
charge today.  The names and faces have changed, some of them, but they've
had 40 beautiful years to formulate their final thesis of conspiracy and
treason, and to fine-tune their machine that lives only to publicly
discredit those that disagree with them and remove them from influence and
power in society, business, education, government, etc.

By now all of you should firmly know which side you are on.

And by now you should also realize that the Mainstream American Press is no
longer on the side of The People Of The United States Of America.

If this is not *literally* how Nazi Germany began to come to fruition,
please, correct me before I do something rash like stand up for Freedom.