[Mb-civic] Latin America in Revolt: Rice on Four-Country Tour As Leftist Victories Sweep Region

michael at intrafi.com michael at intrafi.com
Sat Apr 30 06:42:50 PDT 2005

michael  ( michael at intrafi.com )
sent you this story from democracynow.org

|  Latin America in Revolt: Rice on Four-Country Tour As Leftist Victories Sweep Region
|  http://www.democracynow.org/article.pl?sid=05/04/29/1351254

As Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice embarks on a five-day tour of Latin America, we take a look at recent developments in the region with several countries increasingly moving towards to left of the political spectrum. [includes rush transcript]
This story continues at: