[Mb-civic] CBC Arts - ACTRESS CRITICIZED FOR QUESTIONING SEPT. 11 ATTACKS

Cheeseburger maxfury at granderiver.net
Wed Apr 27 20:56:24 PDT 2005

CBC Arts - ACTRESS CRITICIZED FOR QUESTIONING SEPT. 11 ATTACKS

*snip*

Amazing.  Run of the mill for some time though.

Amid the right wing brainwashing of America and Earth that America not only
can never do any wrong, has never done any wrong, is not capable of doing
wrong and will never do wrong in the future, and that 911 just crept solely
from the will of some guy named bin-Laden without any help from the USA,
Britain, etc etc etc ETC, someone speaks up in public now and then and dares
utter The Truth.

That "The Truth", of any and all things, itself has now been browbeaten to
nonexistence below the actual will of right wing crackpots across America,
makes theorists like me espousing things like "Trust me, this IS 'The New
American Nazi Party' " seem almost educated and wise.

It sometimes seems that all we really had left going in honor of Freedom,
Reality and Sanity was The Truth.

To watch it be crapped upon by right wing crackpots nilly willy incessantly
and then watch them go on the airwaves and declare they are in charge, they
know what's best, and the world is going to be a better brighter world when
they get the complete reins of America and Earth completely under their
jurisdiction and control, should be making anyone of any political
persuasion flinch and have sleepless nights.

But it's not.  That's a HUGE scary problem.

Oh, well, these are times I'm glad I'm not a lemming in-charge Team Player
who is either On The Winning Team or On That Other Side, but just an
individual not-yet-absorbed plain old right or wrong American with at least
half a brain left that nobody else but myself is controlling.

Anyway, good for that actress, she's in the company of Millions of like
minds who want to know The Truth, rather than continue to cover for the
malicious crackpots in charge and all their Millions of brainwashed
devotees.

It's a real treat to live in a constant state of Fear in something called
The Land Of The Free.

Ignorance is apparently no longer bliss, it instead is now controlling your
world.

What a rush, eh.....?

Plato, Michaelangelo, Shakespeare, Newton, Galileo, Einstein, Etc, just a
bunch more names to be someday gloriously added to "The List" of
"Subversives In America And Abroad".

Thank God, though, midst all the chaos, the fall of America within by right
wing crackpots and all their accessories to the crime, and all the other
terrible bad things that are going on here and around the planet, that
things like Cap'n Crunch cereal and Saturday morning cartoons will always be
around to comfort us in this the hour of our need.

Visionaries, artists, intellectuals, freedom lovers, scholars, true
statesmen, free thinkers, environmentalists, gays, abortionists, people on
welfare and foodstamps, people without health insurance, etc...?  Don't
worry, the time for ALL of you will come.  It's all worked out.  Just a
matter of time.

You should have joined us when you had the chance, but, no, you were too
busy reading stupid books and things and doing research.

Long live "The New American Nazi Party".  We shall rule forever.

Or at least until Jesus comes back and destroys everyone on the planet but
us in a fireball from heaven.

What we will do after that, I don't know.  Karl knows, Karl always knows,
but he's still sitting on his hands and grinning, so we'll just have to wait
until he gets off the pot and through crapping on America for the day to
find out.