[Mb-civic] IMPORTANT - Rove's Revolution: Bash, Break and Borrow

Cheeseburger maxfury at granderiver.net
Tue Apr 26 21:22:24 PDT 2005

IMPORTANT - Rove's Revolution: Bash, Break and Borrow

*snip*

Why I didn't get a neat name like "Sterling Newberry", I will never know I
guess.

CheeseComment on all that:

Screw Rove, screw Bush, screw Cheney, screw the Neo-Cons, screw Rice, screw
Rumsfeld, screw the "right wing religious nuts" who help them do their dirty
work sacrificing their own economic well-being (as was mentioned) to battle
gays, liberals, abortion, the environment, the very foundations of America,
etc, screw Hughes (not Howard), screw them all, they screwed us, and they
have no intention of stopping nor reversing their screwing of this nation.

A curse of God upon them, a curse of the Gods upon them, we already have a
curse on America from Jehovah via way of Israel, so what is a few more
curses going to do, oh yeah I forgot, we got the Black People's curse upon
the nation for keeping them in slavery for so long, and we got the Native
Americans' (we used to call them Indians) curse upon us for just about
destroying them completely, and now we got the Republican curse combined
with the right wing religious nut curse, so all in all it looks like we're
zero for zero in Evading Curses 101.

Ok, lemme see what I got now, I got a lot of screwing statements above with
some cursing statements right below that, hmmm, probably won't do much, but
one just never knows.

It's better than watching reruns of Leave It To Beaver.

Oh, yeah, screw the Republican Party as well.

If you are "A Republican", I can only pre-suggest that for the next year or
so, you reinvest your loyalties elsewhere to escape this particular curse.

Look, it's either all these curses, or crash Wall Street.  And I need to
sell my big blue house before I do that.

Between the Republicans, the Neo-Cons, the right wing religious nuts who
will vote for anything just as long as you put a temporary tattoo of Jesus
on your butt for them to kiss, the military which it is no longer a question
whether they are out of control or not, the parade of corporations who could
care less about the USA just as long as they're making profits, and all the
rest, as I hear the faint clamor now and then from the press about
constitutional crisis etc, it appears what's left of America is now hanging
by one sole pubic hair.

If she has sex, we're all goners.

Nothing new to anybody probably, but this is the closest thing in this
hemisphere that I have seen to Adolph Hitler & Gang in quite some time,
literally.

That nobody seems to be able to do anything about it except print articles
now and then describing it and fight for a filibuster, is not very
encouraging.  It's great to see various people talking about these things
here and there, I'll simply guarantee, again, that a huge portion of
Millions of Americans have never heard of anything called TruthOut.

And, again, people I have talked to around here, which are surely
representative of Millions of people out there supporting this new American
Nazi Movement, are the same ones that went to church the sunday before the
tuesday of election day in 2004 and their preachers and priests instructed
them to Vote Republican or they would all go to hell and all the gays,
liberals, treehuggers, abortionists, liberals, democrats, etc, would take
over the world, eat their children, and God would come and get them and cast
them down into Hell for the rest of eternity.

It's actually no surprise that people like Karl Rove have been able to so
easily dupe and manipulate so many Millions of Americans.  With the current
bunch of soul-less (well, let's call them what they really are, The New
American Nazi Party) running around, it was expected, only a matter of time,
and will.  What continues to irk me is that nobody is still willing to put
up the money required to reach those Millions of Americans with The Word
about "All This" in some kind of Media, which so far they're just not
receiving and have no idea what even I am talking about when repeating such
things to them now and then that I see here on the MB list.  They're never
heard of *Any Of It*.    Ever.

That's a real shame.

Who was it that told you the lie that saving your own country was going to
be cheap...?

Whoever it was, don't worry, just keep listening to them, spend all your
money on CD's, stocks and bonds, fast cars, real estate, and pizza, someone
else is sure to save America, and you can then watch it all on TV and tell
your descendants you were there when it was happening.

They won't give a shit because you and all your ideas, concepts and values
by that time will be obsolete, but it will be something nice to mumble at
the table while they tell you to shut the fuck up and stop mumbling bullshit
at the table.

At least you will be able to have some form of conversation with someone,
albeit a useless one, unlike a Majority of Americans and Reality at this
time.

That will make it all worthwhile.

Cheeseburger

- Yes, is this Remote Viewing Incorporated...?  Yes, yes it is, how may we
help you...?  I'd like to order your Remote Viewing course and give Karl
Rove a heart attack...  I'm sorry, we can send you the course, but our
information is not to be used for such purposes...  Look, America is in
trouble, the media can't do anything, the democrats can't do anything, half
of America is sitting in the dark, and the corporations don't care who runs
what just as long as they make the big bucks, I need that course now
dammit....   Uh, is this Cheeseburger...?  Uhh, yes, yes it is...  Didn't we
tell you to stop calling here, Cheeseburger...?  Uhh, well, yes, yes you
did...  But you're still calling anyway....  Yes, yes, I am, America is in
trouble, and I need that course now...  Look, Cheeseburger, we'll send you
the course if you promise not to use it for bad things...  Ok, great....
Great, that will be $300, give me your credit card number...   Uhhh....I
don't have credit cards, I could send you a money order though, in monthly
payments....    <click....beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep>
Cocksuckers...........