[Mb-civic] Your "right on" BLOG

Ian ialterman at nyc.rr.com
Mon Apr 25 11:40:49 PDT 2005

Re the Vatican and its ostentation, I might add that it has among the world's largest private collections of artworks by major pre-Renaissance and Renaissance artists - a very small percentage of which is viewable by the public.

If the Vatican sold even 1/4 of its collection, it could raise enough money to feed every hungry person in the world for a year.

Put that in your pipe and smoke it...