[Mb-civic] Re: "Smoke Gets In Our News" and "Holy Warriors"

Cheeseburger maxfury at granderiver.net
Fri Apr 22 01:57:36 PDT 2005

Re:  "Smoke Gets In Our News" and "Holy Warriors"

Good 2 articles.  By the time such things reach enough of the right people
to change it all, it will be 5 to 10 years from now, imho, and the
Republicans will have already elected another one of their own to the top in
2008.

I can just about guarantee that a majority of people where I live not only
will never read either Dowd's nor Blumenthal's articles, don't know such
information, but some of them it would take a week to comprehend it and its
impact, the rest would just say it was more propaganda from the godless
liberal left.

I know I harp on this a lot, but this complete lack of a structure in place
to mass communicate even such simple articles like those 2 to a Majority of
Americans on a Consistent Basis, continues to bother me that such a Great
Communicator just does not exist.

And even if it did, there are so many Americans running around with
families, jobs, etc, almost every minute is spent in either making money,
taking care of the family, and maintenance on everything inbetween, as they
try to get a few hours sleep each night.  That they actually have time to
log on to the Internet to find such things doesn't cover a Majority of them
either.  They have conventional news media, newspapers, televisions, radios,
for the most part, at least a Majority.  And many only glance at them when
they get the chance.  Some day Interneters will have to realize that a
Majority of Americans just are not sitting beside them reading Dowd,
Blumenthal, etc.  I guess Dowd is Syndicated, so that must reach a certain
percentage.  The astounding muliple-Millions of Americans such things never
reach, at all, remains just that, astounding.

Paul Revere is running through America with laryngitis.

Yep, true, there's a lot of people on the Internet, only 15 percent of them
viewing news-related items, but a lot nevertheless, as well as a lot that
will see Dowd's etc's articles.  Do people really think they can swing the
"redemption of the enlightenment" without the assistance of those Many
Millions working 2 jobs etc who barely have time to watch any news anywhere,
and when they do it's mainly Mainstream and nothing close to a
Blumenthal...?

Let's hope not.

Among other very interesting things in those 2 articles, the item that
Ratzinger actually was a member of the "Hitler Youth" is astounding within
itself.

Perhaps there is a line that comes in ones life where one must choose to
either be a "Team Player" or face the wrath of God himself coming out of
some human's mouth as a result.  I guess that's how Ratzinger fell into such
ill repute.  But, zing, and now all the way to Pope...!!  Hehe...  Irony is
so fun to much between yer toes late at night.  Cool, squishy, and no
cameras rolling.  Those 2 articles, put together as one little snippet of
various information, would look nice sitting on a coffee table in a Majority
of American homes, but nobody wants to spend the money required to do it to
even save their country, so I'm tired of even reminding myself of it.

I believe that statement of "The best trick that the devil ever pulled was
to convince the world that he didn't exist..." is untrue at this juncture in
History.

It's more like the best trick he ever pulled was to convince the world that
he was God himself and the end is near.  Makes everything much more easy to
manipulate.

A few well-placed humans here and there, and, hey, we got a party going on.

I wouldn't be surprised to hear sometime in the not too distant future that
a child has actually been born and proclaimed by a Majority of Earth
Authorities that he is Christ come back again himself.  That would make
everything much much more easy all around the circle.

Heck, lots of "cults" etc already have leaders etc's who already claim that
designation for themselves or someone in their clans.

Taking it "All" just one step further with the USA government, the Vatican,
and Who Knows Who Else all pulling the strings and playing "Super Cult
World", it just seems like the natural order of things to come.

And with just Mainstream Media for the most part being the sole informers of
News to a Majority of Americans, it would be easy to believe it "All".

After all, who are you going to =really= believe about it "All", the guy you
see each night on your television reporting events of America and Earth, or
some guy named Blumenthal that you never heard of.....?

If some midnight dreary, while you ponder weak and weary, if you hear a tap
tap tapping on your door, open it up, it's just Paul Revere.

Give him a glass of water and some throat lozenges and speed him on his way.