[Mb-civic] New Pope intervened against Kerry

Lyle K'ang lyve at netzero.com
Wed Apr 20 19:36:36 PDT 2005

Yes---it is all about the preservation of the Church, only.

Therefore, the worshipper's, the believer's, the loyal, will never know that their Church has never been counseled or called to materialize by ANY God...what God, or POWER, would allow the PAIN? What of the women, lesbians, gays, and those with other spiritual callings-Those brave enough to face opposition for their own truth?

Perhaps, we are present and sent down to obtain the body, to understand the depths of misery, and witness what we are not changing because of our own failures, short-comings and lack of spiritual guidance.

We do not know anything, but fleeting happiness and long journeys of torment for our Brothers and Sisters, their Children and Orphans.

When do we admonish politics, war, arrogance and greed? When do we wake from the terrible slumber and once again dance in the sunlight of healing rays...perhaps, even the sun, the moon and stars, have felt the Earth's cry but now cannot intervene but if they do, our Universe as we know it, may tilt-destroying more than it intended to cure.

Satnam-

Lyle Kekahi K'ang, MBA/IM
http://silomanagement.blogspot.com/

Please note: message attached