[Mb-civic] About NAFTA and FTAA

Lyle K'ang lyve at netzero.com
Wed Apr 20 19:22:15 PDT 2005

...me thinks with the election of Wolfowitz to head the WTO, is to align the IMF with U.S. Government and Corporate Entity International strategic thinking.

In this case, as we know, it is to shore-up the money loaned with not only a very high percentage rate, but unatainable pay-down on the loans princple. Next phase of the loan (default) is to threaten and enable privitization of the countries' water, minerals, and who knows, air rights.

History shows us that the IMF has done this and will be even worse as the WTO tries to muscle in with a dominant governance policy. They (IMF and WTO) sound like they are finally getting what GREED is all about.

The percentage rates (exorbitantly ridiculous), needs another partner in crime, in case the Countries can't pay back the note. We know that their  ace up their sleeve, is to privitize water, oil, and who knows, the surrounding water ways and oceans.

Moral: Any Country (simplistic rhetoric), that signs up with the International Monetary Fund and World Bank is NOT THINKING ABOUT IT'S ECONOMIC FUTURE AS IT PERTAINS TO THEIR HUMAN BEINGS!!!

Let me be naive for a moment-and this once believe that the Country is trying to help it's people...but unfortuanetly it will not get there because American Policy (tied into Wolfowitz and now the Bolton fiasco), will prevent HONESTY.

They are in it for the GREED, just as we now know that Iraq was to own its Oil.

"May the GOOD man, upstairs reverse this trend of GREED, DEATH, Mayhem and dishonesty".

If not -I and others curse those, that by the time YOU read this, their hearts will burst, and their lives will end with much pain for what they bring about to their people. Let the Curse Begin.......Let PEACE through. Where there is absolute violence and conscious planning for the wrongs that are perpetuated, again let the Curse and Opposite Reaction of PEACE be with them now-be branded with the evil that they bring upon their children, women and men.

There may not be a GOD, but I wish that there be a GOOD SOURCE, at least, that will Change the TIDE and bring about the POWERS of the OPPOSITES, THE BLACK KAHUNA.

It is ALL TRUTH-WE must not flinch, we are warriors to the death-march your feet towards PEACE. PULL yourselves and your buddy up from the slim and MARCH forward TOWARDS PEACE once again. We have spoken!

The Curse has started and we are protected...keep heading toward PEACE and I hope we 'see' one another again in the GLORIOUS GLOW of LIGHTS.

Lyle Kekahi K'ang, MBA/IM
http://silomanagement.blogspot.com/