[Mb-civic] The Battle for God - Karen Armstrong (Harper Perennial)

Ian ialterman at nyc.rr.com
Mon Apr 18 19:22:59 PDT 2005

Al Baraka:

I have it on my list.  In the meantime, I also want to re-suggest "God's
Politics" by Rev. Jim Wallis.  It is a must-read for understanding how the
so-called "Christian Right" co-opted the public discussion about faith,
morals, etc.  Full disclosure: I am a member of Sojourners online, an
offshoot of the Sojourners magazine of which Rev. Wallis is the
editor-in-chief.  However, I have no personal, financial or other
connections to Sojourners, Rev. Wallis or any other project in which he or
the magazine are involved.

Peace.