[Mb-civic] Save The Cheeseburger

Cheeseburger maxfury at granderiver.net
Wed Apr 13 13:35:48 PDT 2005

Save The Cheeseburger

I'm sorry to interupt the endless reports of mayhem, death, and destruction
coming in from around the planet, but I thought I'd just mention that if
anyone would like to help me dig my way out of this hole that I am
apparently unable to remove myself from currently, if you didn't wish to
send a contribution to excavate me from the abject poverty I live in, you
could always bid on something I put up on Ebay that I make out of mesquite
wood and actually get a product for your efforts rather than just the
satisfaction of helping someone who needs it.  My currrent item on Ebay is
at:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4373087208

My Ebay nickname is:  chessmouse

You'll always be able to track me with that if you're interested in my
whereabouts for any reason.  I scraped enough money together to finally pay
my back bill on Ebay (only took me a few months), and am now resuming making
and selling things there, this is the first one I'm putting up.

I can also make you anything custom-wise on my wood lathe, normally out of
mesquite which is the only free-growing wood I have around here for the most
part to work with, and ship it to you directly outside of Ebay.

Bowls, chalices, and candle stands are the things I normally make, since the
lathe is only capable of making round things for the most part.

I haven't had the finances to repair my vehicle other than being able to
slowly move around town here since December, but when it works I can
normally go out of town to the North and sell these kind of mesquite bowls
to stores and antique shops for anywhere between $100 to $150, and they then
sell them to their customers for several hundred dollars.  Translation:
This a real deal if you have a use for anything like this in your home or
office, and great as a gift.

If you don't want to order directly from me, you can again always check for
any auctions under "chessmouse" up there, it takes a while to make these,
plus I have to scrape together the money required for epoxy, sandpaper, and
to keep them from turning the electricity off here now and then, but I will
be putting something up now and then just as a last final desperate attempt
to raise myself above the poverty line and someday be able to get out of
here and back to LA where I can at least get a job as a dishwasher or
something, unlike here.

Well, I just thought I'd mention it.  Christmas is a long way away, but
these mesquite items make nice gifts for any time of the year.

Thanks for your time.  We now return you to all the other stories of the
world.