[Mb-civic] On Prince Charles and Camilla

Barbara Siomos barbarasiomos38 at msn.com
Tue Apr 12 20:38:17 PDT 2005

When Diana died I was dazed for days... I could not stop watching the news even after her funeral. I thought she grew into a stunning person but that is not who Charles married. He ( I know I will get some flack for this) married a much too young spoiled young lady who fantasized about marrying her prince but did NOT do it realistically.

It is very sad what happened to her... I pitied her because she did not know how to deal with it even though she had all the help (doctors etc.) one could possibly want. I could say much more but will stop here.

Once again the woman who died in a car crash was not the young lady Charles married.

peace,
barbara