[Mb-civic] On Prince Charles and Camilla

richard haase hotprojects at nyc.rr.com
Tue Apr 12 16:34:46 PDT 2005

neither cheeseburger
diana was a princess used for the mill of european royalty and ground up
just like it has been for centuries tragically
but ubiquitously
charles and camilla were always in love
and i say good for them
i mean if you think about it in the modern age
what the hell does a grown man have to say to a 20 year old virgin
no ones fault but doomed from the start