[Mb-civic] Re: NESARA

Cara Robin cararobindesign at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 12 16:07:42 PDT 2005

Whew, this is a tough one.  First look I got an Anti-Christ Watch site,
which is also anti New Age - very weird - below is the web site:
www.balaams-ass.com/journal/prophecy/solana04.htm - 23k
Seems the organization is part of NAGARA - the G being Government rather
than State archives.
Will keep checking - is fascinating at any rate.
Love, C