[Mb-civic] Message for Jack

Jack Sullivan jack at visit.ie
Sat Apr 9 00:09:13 PDT 2005

Michael:

For my own information, and respectfully, why did my piece go unpublished? I
sent it twice.

I note that you use the word "censured"; while I inquired using the word
"censored".

It was not published on Civic so someone censored it.  How does that work?

If this question is embarrassing, let it go, and I will deal with it within
my response to the Weissman piece.

Sincerely,

Jack