[Mb-civic] FW: [Politech] Religious leaders warn of Apple Computer's "Satanic" daemon, Darwin ties

Cheeseburger maxfury at granderiver.net
Fri Apr 1 03:10:35 PST 2005

Re:  FW: [Politech] Religious leaders warn of Apple Computer's "Satanic"
daemon, Darwin ties

If it's not a joke, and of course people like Dobson and the
anti-evolutionist right wing fundamentalists surely exist in our daily
reality now, I still have to laugh, as me and about half of America consumed
"Lil Devil" red hot candies, cupcakes, and other things in mass quantities
just like the ConeHeads drank beer, for a LONG time.

Surely, beside all the gay people, people that aren't obedient right wing
our way or the highway militant Christian activists, long hairs, pot
smokers, paralyzed people begging for stem cell research, women that want
abortions, treehuggers, liberals, free thinkers, realists, non-Republicans,
non-believers in The New Final Solution, non-Rapture Armageddonsists,
dissenters, even mild basic questioners, and all the rest of those that just
aren't with The New Program, people that ate all those "Lil Devil" products
for so many decades should also be rounded up and put in the camps as most
likely they have now been corrupted beyond redemption for such evil acts.

Let's just get it all over with.  I'm tired of Dobson and all the rest of
the right wing rapers of True Justice, Wisdom, and Understanding whining.
Let's just all get together, the whole nasty MAJORITY bunch of us, and
surrender.

All I want is a bunk near a window so I can look out now and then and
remember how real life used to be.

Oh, yeah, and a cricket.