[Mb-civic] Bush Sign Goes Down!

Barbara Siomos barbarasiomos38 at webtv.net
Wed Sep 29 08:52:43 PDT 2004

Have a great trip Alex....with much peace in your soul.

barbara
>From: "Alexander Harper"
><harperalexander at mail.com>
>To: mb-civic at islandlists.com
>Date: Wed, Sep 29, 2004, 9:39am (EDT-1)
>Subject: Re: [Mb-civic] Bush Sign Goes Down!

In spite of what Lyle is going to say - and he will be right - I cannot
not respond to Cheese's homily on demotic english and the (mis)use of
greek abstract nouns by elitist, 'old world' toffs anxious to show off
their classical education to the uncomprehending but ever respectful
masses.

Unfortunately (or perhaps fortunately depending on your point of view),
however, I have to go to Uruguay and time is not at the moment on my
side so whatever I may have to say is going to have to wait.

AL Baraka