[Mb-civic] History Can Offer Bush Hope ...

Cheeseburger maxfury at granderiver.net
Thu Sep 23 16:20:25 PDT 2004

Re:  History Can Offer Bush Hope ...

Ok, I did what I thought was best.

I read your entire article at the LA Times, Max.

I figured I should at the very least do that, rather than just go with my
gut instincts from the previous Right Wing Apologist slop you have written
in the past, and give you the benefit of the doubt, if it existed.

I was hoping I was wrong, that you didn't *really* secretly wish you were
Laura Bush spreading her legs for one of the most traitorous jerkoffs who
has ever risen to the power of the White House in America.

But I wasn't wrong.

You're spreading your legs every day for The Republican Party, hoping and
hoping that one of them will notice you, dress you up, slap you around, and
put you on the street to bring them a little bit more nose candy money each
weekend.

Fuck off, Max, you're an *sshole.

You can take all that "fashionable funk", as you label it, and shove it up
your *ss.

I really don't know how jerkoffs like you get jobs like you have, but when
I find out, I'm going to fix that.

Things have changed, a bit, Max, since Lincoln and Roosevelt.

One of the things that will apparently never change, however, is people
like you, Max, who will sit there in Modern Times in a Modern Newspaper and
spell out all the atrocities-mistakes-etc that people like Lincoln or
Roosevelt made, compare them to the ones the current useless traitorous
boob in the White House has-is-will continue to make, and come up with some
bizarre rationale that Bush might still have "Hope" to "win, whatever"
since previous Presidents of America were "much more destructive etc".

That you can loosely label the current "brouhaha" of intelligent anti-Bush
sentiment rising not only in this country but all over the world as being
nothing more than mistakenly placed "today's fashionable funk" only goes to
show you wish that you could not only write for the LA Times and spout your
bullshit endlessly but *really* be in some little alcove spreading your
legs getting it royally from your current Master Of Shit.

That you have the balls to even vaguely write "'Colossal failures of
judgment' are to be expected in wartime." as Bush & Gang *continue* to lead
us down the road to COMPLETE DISASTER economically, politically,
international standing, American and Other lives, ETC, continues to show
that you remain nothing more than an extension of the same kind of
assholian mentality, ruthlessness, and "we want to own control and diminish
everyone but ourselves and people who think like us, bow down and kiss our
asses" that spews forth from such jerkoffs as all the Right Wing talk show
hosts, Fox News, Limbaugh, etc.

One can only hope that if Kerry wins this election by some miracle, that
they can your butt over there and then you can go back to kissing Right
Wing ass at the strip joint where they found you.

If you're going to write such bullshit articles in the future, Max, one can
only hope that you take off the kid gloves and just come right out and say
what you *really* want to say.

Just come out and tell the world, instead of beating around the "bush",
that you worship every bit of foul smelling sweat that beads up and finally
drops from the butts of the Republican Right Wing jerkoffs.

And that you sit there, like the devious little lap dog you are, Max, with
your tongue sticking out blaring at anything that is *not* Republican Right
Wing, hoping to catch every drop of it.

Really, Max, stop kidding around, just come out and say what you *really*
want to say *how* you really want to say it.

And here "hope" is offered even to you.  Free yourself, Max.  Just stop
using mild innuendo to get your Right Wing Assholian points across to the
rest of America.  We can take it.

Go to Confession, Max, as it's now a little too over-obvious that Mankind
and their Suffering which you disdain cannot give you absolution.

I have faith in you, Max.

Don't disappoint me.

Stop stuttering and just spit it all out.

Cheeseburger

- Where has the sparrow gone now that I need its song.