[Mb-civic] Col. Tim Collins (Retd.) on 'Cynical Iraq War'

Barbara Siomos barbarasiomos38 at webtv.net
Sun Sep 19 11:13:50 PDT 2004

Ah, I see!

If I had not already deleted it I would send on... Next time if it
happens let me know and I will send to you, can't have Cheesy missing
any news {:-)>.

peace
>Date: Sat, Sep 18, 2004, 11:53pm (EDT-1)
>To: mb-civic at islandlists.com
>From: Cheeseburger <maxfury at granderiver.net>
> Re: Col. Tim Collins (Retd.) on 'Cynical Iraq War'
=====
I received that piece, NOT as an attachment but as an ordinary news
article... Usually I have a hard time receiving attachments cause I only
have web-tv, but this was not.
======
I'm not sure how your system works. This is how mine works. I have a
regular ibm based computer system, I log onto the Internet, I go to the
website address of the MB Civic List at
http://www.islandlists.com/pipermail/mb-civic/ which lets me choose
which month I want to view posts in, I pick a month and then I select
either by Thread Subject Author or Date and click on one, which brings
me to a page where all the posts are at, I then click on the post of my
choice. In that system I use, Attachments, of any kind, get scrubbed, or
deleted, or turned into html mishmash for the most part by getting into
Civic the way I do. It's no big deal actually, I read what my machine
will allow, and whine just now and then about the ones I can't. Anyways,
I don't "receive" anything, I go looking for the posts at the Internet
Civic website, and if someone sent me an "attachment" in personal email,
I'd delete it anyway just to avoid a potential virus. To each his own.
I'll just have to live with whatever is on my plate...
:)

Cheeseburger

- Where has the sparrow gone now that I need its song.