[Mb-civic] Col. Tim Collins (Retd.) on 'Cynical Iraq War'

Cheeseburger maxfury at granderiver.net
Sat Sep 18 21:53:09 PDT 2004

Re:  Col. Tim Collins (Retd.) on 'Cynical Iraq War'

=====
I received that piece, NOT as an attachment but as an ordinary news
article... Usually I have a hard time receiving attachments cause I only
have web-tv, but this was not.
======

I'm not sure how your system works.  This is how mine works.  I have a
regular ibm based computer system, I log onto the Internet, I go to the
website address of the MB Civic List at
http://www.islandlists.com/pipermail/mb-civic/ which lets me choose which
month I want to view posts in, I pick a month and then I select either by
Thread Subject Author or Date and click on one, which brings me to a page
where all the posts are at, I then click on the post of my choice.  In that
system I use, Attachments, of any kind, get scrubbed, or deleted, or turned
into html mishmash for the most part by getting into Civic the way I
do.  It's no big deal actually, I read what my machine will allow, and
whine just now and then about the ones I can't.  Anyways, I don't "receive"
anything, I go looking for the posts at the Internet Civic website, and if
someone sent me an "attachment" in personal email, I'd delete it anyway
just to avoid a potential virus.  To each his own.  I'll just have to live
with whatever is on my plate...

:)

Cheeseburger

- Where has the sparrow gone now that I need its song.