[Mb-civic] Conan wants to be President

Harold Sifton harry.sifton at sympatico.ca
Fri Sep 17 16:17:09 PDT 2004

California lawmakers want to change presidential candidate laws so Arnold can run for President !

http://sympatico.msn.cbc.ca/story/world/national/2004/09/16/amend040916.html

Ya gotta love actors/celebrities egos ! If I can do this, then I want to do that ! Only in America, eh !

Point being, a change in this law could only help a well trained/placed foreign agent/mole to potentially become President of the USA.

So instead of a President that is run by domestic corporate interests like Bush, you could have a President run by foreign interests unknown.

Good luck America in your choices of law makers.

Later H

PS Americas recent choices scare the rest of the planet, so please get it together !