[Mb-civic] EDITORIAL Blood on the NRA's Hands LATimes

Cheeseburger maxfury at granderiver.net
Tue Sep 14 14:05:10 PDT 2004

Re:  EDITORIAL Blood on the NRA's Hands LATimes

I wrote:

======
So far, in just the last couple of years, we ourselves have managed to
murder MORE Iraqi civilian men, women, and children, than just about ALL
the gun deaths in America in the last half century.

I'll have to look that actual Statistic up, but I'm rather sure it's very
close to being something exactly like that.

Hey, but yeah, I forgot myself for a second, you're right, fuck em, they're
not Americans.

And we are.

That makes a BIG difference.

Doesn't it..........
=======

Geez, don't you just hate it when you make a mistake about statistics, heh.

Here I stand, correcting myself.

The Statistics show that, NO, we have NOT "murdered more Iraqi Civilians in
the last couple of years than all the gun deaths in America in the last 50
years...".

The Statistics rather show that we have murdered MANY more of Our Own
People here on our own soil in the last 50 years than we have murdered of
Iraqis.

The amount being murdered, however, by "Assault Weapons", being the LEAST
used Weapon out of them all to accomplish such a task.

We are some of the most murderous, blood-thirsty, killing, madpeople, who
apparently get off on killing our own people in cold blood moreso than
*almost* any other nation.

That should make the Iraqis feel much better.

So they lost 500,000 men, women and children under our Sanctions against
them in the last 12 years.

And they lost 11,000 to 30,000 men, women and children under our bringing
The New Improved Democracy to The Middle East.

They should at the very least be grateful that they are not over here in
America where we drag black men to their deaths behind pickup trucks and
drown our children in bathtubs while claiming God told us to do it.

We beat more of our children to death here than we have killed Iraqis.

Well, at least something like that...  Geez, another Statistic to look up...

:|

The wrong war, the wrong time, the wrong place, with the wrong Teacher.

Who could ask for more..........

If True Enlightenment ever came to America, we would probably immigrate to
Iraq just to escape having to face such Reality.

Besides, it's beginning to look so much like home, I can hardly tell the
difference anymore.

The ingratitude of the Iraqis for us bringing to them our American Way Of
Life is appalling.

Geez, what a tangent that went in, lol......

The Statistic remains, however, that of ALL the "gun deaths" in America,
which are not used in all the Murders in America to kill people, "Assault
Rifles" is the =least= preferred weapon.

"Assault Rifle Gun Bill".........?

Hilarious.

In the face of possibly more votes for Bush in November, it is not funny.

In the face of such a Bill actually "Keeping Americans Safer".

A total joke.

You've been had.  Again.  Try not to look so surprised this time.  It won't
be the last.

Cheeseburger

- Where has the sparrow gone now that I need its song.