[Mb-civic] How To End All Wars Etc, Part 47...

Cheeseburger maxfury at granderiver.net
Thu Sep 9 01:21:57 PDT 2004

How To End All Wars Etc, Part 47...

"Ok, so, Judi, how would you end all wars etc...?"

"Oh, ok, well, well, first I would steal everybody's bullets..."

"Yes, but they still have planes, tanks, missiles, etc..."

"Ok, yeah, ok, I would steal all those too...."

"Is it my turn yet......?"

"You're next, Jimi..."

"Ok, Judi, but they would still have ground troops..."

"Yeah, well, well, lemme think, hehe...."

"Hehehe....."

"Ok, yeah, I would make all the ground troops have to go around and help
everybody instead of shooting them etc..."

"Hey, good idea....  Sort of like Humanitarian kind of work...."

"Yeah...."

"Ok, yeah, but what if someone found a stick after all that and they were
going to hit someone with it..."

"Oh, I...  I, yeah, ok, I would take the stick away from them..."

"Would you hit them with your stick to take it away from them...?"

"Well...   No...  Not if I was really smart..."

"Is it my turn yet...............??"

"Ok, yes, allright, Jimi...  How would you stop all wars etc...."

"I'd stomp them in the face and choke them until their eyes popped out..."

"You would.....?"

"Yeah.........."

"But wouldn't that make you just as bad a monster as any other monster....?"

"Well...  Well, yeah, but I would be rich and famous and own everything
then......"

"And that would make you happy....?"

"Yeah, that would make me happy...."

"So then you would be in charge...."

"Yeah, I would be in charge...."

"And if somebody tried to pull a war etc, you would...."

"I'd squash 'em like an antbug..."

"Ok, that's cool...."

"Yeah....  Cool...."

"He's had enough, hasn't he...."

"Yeah, Uncle Cheeseburger, I think yer right...  No more for you, Jimi....!!"

"Well, I'm sleepy, night, kids...."

"Night, Uncle Cheeseburger...."

Click.

"Would you really squash everybody like an antbug, Jimi, and be rich and
famous etc and make 'em all kiss yer booty or something...?"

"Nah...  I was just fuckin' with Uncle Cheeseburger's head...."

"Hehe...."

"Hehehe....."

"So how *would* you stop all wars etc, Jimi...."

"Stop giving them the money for the weapons..."

"Isn't that kind of like stealing all the bullets though..."

"Well...  Well, yeah...  Kind of....."

"But Uncle Cheeseburger told us that if you stop giving them the money for
the weapons that little men come and take everything you own and throw you
in prison....."

"Well...  Yeah..."

"So, it's true then....?"

"Yeah, it is...."

"So then how can you stop giving them the money for the weapons all over
earth so you can stop all the wars etc if the little men come and take
everything you own and throw you in prison if you do...?"

"You can't...."

"Oh...."

    :|

"Yeah....."

"Wow...."

"chirpchirpchirpchirpchirpchirpchirpchirpchirp......."

             :|   :|

"Night, Judi...."

"Night, Jimi........."

Cheeseburger

- Where has the sparrow gone now that I need its song.