[Mb-civic] Britons want Bush out !

Barbara Siomos barbarasiomos38 at webtv.net
Wed Sep 8 10:48:26 PDT 2004

Me hopes polls are wrong and Kerry can pull out of this and win so you
brits and canadians will get off our backs.... Believe it or not some of
us are working for change and a unified world - not domination as it may
seem now.

By the way I wish you could vote in our election... :-)

peace,
barbara
>From: "Alexander Harper"
><harperalexander at mail.com>
>To: "Harold Sifton" <harry.sifton at sympatico.ca>,
>mb-civic at islandlists.com
>Date: Wed, Sep 8, 2004, 11:52am (EDT-1)
>Subject: Re: [Mb-civic] Britons want Bush out !

Britain is America's best friend but the british people have never liked
Bush and politically Blair has suffered mightily as a result of his
decision - ultimately based on a mixture of realpolitik and megalophilia
- to follow Bush through thick and thin. The british and indeed most of
the rest of the world, with the exception of the US, are just about well
enough informed re what Bush and his 'policies (?)' are doing to us
all to make it logically, ethically/morally and pragmatically impossible
to want to see him reelected. One small problem is that we cannot vote
in the US Election  and as a majority of americans seem neither to
know nor care what the rest of the world thinks our concerns count for
very little. Is he really going  to be reelected? Are those polls
right?

Phew...