[Mb-civic] Girlie Man Craps Out On History

Cheeseburger maxfury at granderiver.net
Mon Sep 6 08:21:53 PDT 2004

Re:Girlie Man Craps Out On History

Ian wrote:

=====
Cheeseburger:

A gentle correction.  The phrase is "your huddled masses yearning to breathe
free."

Peace.
======

Well, as so many people across America are starting to grudgingly, slowly,
and befuddledly grasp, this country is being neo-streamlined for
Republicans, not for The Masses, so "Huddled", "Teeming", we don't care,
just make sure they're hidden until after the Conventioneers are gone...

:|

Cheeseburger

- Where has the sparrow gone now that I need its song.