[Mb-civic] true colours

Barbara Siomos barbarasiomos38 at webtv.net
Sun Sep 5 10:45:30 PDT 2004

Great observation Mr. European... you are right on about the republican
convention and our country...

peace,
barbara
>From: "Ginger Baker" <jabaka at futurenet.co.za>
>To: "Michael Butler" <michael at michaelbutler.com>
>Date: Sun, Sep 5, 2004, 3:33pm (EDT+7)

bear
.......the replublican convention, viewed with european eyes, was
extremely alarming.talk about showing their true colours...to me it is
absolutely amazing that there is any contest whatsoever. how any person
in their right mind could support these people is simply mind
boggling...cheney being howled on by a mindless lynch mob...arnold
[adolf schickelgruber] schwartzeneggerterminator baying about things he
saw that happened in austria before he was born..it's hardly surprising
that actors move to politics. acting is lying [pretending what is not
is]the better the liar the more awards they win.//.then we have the
whole convention booing the united nations....and yet we have a race
that is "too close to call"..i must reiterate a statement that caused
much anger..."what does this tell us about the american
people?".....madbaker