[Mb-civic] Help Them To Tell Their Story!

Lyle K'ang lyve at netzero.com
Fri Sep 3 14:04:16 PDT 2004

Hi-Please send them a donation so they can tell their story!

Operation Truth (www.optruth.org) is a non-profit, non-partisan organization that seeks to educate the American public about the truth of the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan from the perspective of the soldiers who have experienced them first-hand. We will provide the public a glimpse of what life is like for our troops serving in Iraq and Afghanistan, and we will discuss the issues faced by our troops and their families.

The decision to send troops to Iraq has already been made. Our goal is to ensure that the issues and hardships facing our troops are elevated in the public debate during this election season and beyond. In doing so, we will hold all our elected officials ­ and political candidates ­ accountable for their positions, their actions, and their inaction. But we cannot achieve this goal unless YOU get involved.

Visit www.optruth.org to learn about the wars in the Middle East through first-person accounts and about the issues that our troops and their families face, and to take action. This will empower you to truly support the troops and hold our elected officials accountable.

Thanks,

Lyle K'ang