[Mb-civic] Re: [starhawk] RNC update--Out of Jail

Reute reute at austin.rr.com
Thu Sep 2 10:06:08 PDT 2004

Well, people were illegally arrested at the RNC, which is an unfortunate
comment on the state of affairs in America at this time. Very reminiscent of
the DNC and 1968, although there does not seem to have been violence, thank
heavens-reminds me of the Nixon days, but feels more sinister.
 This is an eyewitness account from a courageous woman of what happened,
which should not have happened.
xx