[Mb-civic] The Village Voice Is Calling You

Cheeseburger maxfury at granderiver.net
Sat Oct 30 23:10:01 PDT 2004

The Village Voice Is Calling You

http://www.villagevoice.com/

If you get a second, stop by the Village Voice.  Come on, look at these
Headlines, lol:

• Homeland Security Agents Enforce Expired Toy Patent in Small Store
• Video Bush Giving the Finger
• How McCain Could Become President
• FBI Investigating How Halliburton Got Bush Administration Contracts
• Rare Infection Spreading Among Gay Men
• Two Networks Plan 9-11 Miniseries
• IRS Probes NAACP After Chairman's Anti-Bush Speech
• Clinton Had Visions During Surgery

"I saw, like, dark masks crushing, like death masks being crushed, in
series. Then I'd see these great circles of light. And then, like,
Hillary's picture or Chelsea's face would appear on the light, and then
they'd fly off into the dark, into the distance. And other people that I
knew and cared about. It was amazing,"

"Somewhere deep in your self-conscious, you know you're very close to your
own mortality when they saw you open and flop your heart out, you know?,"
he added.

• Republican Senator Rumored to Have Dementia
• NASA Photo Analyst: Bush Wore a Device During Debate
• Iraqi Civilian Deaths Exceed 100,000
• Bush Voted Year's Top Film Villian
• 'American' Voice on New Terror Video
• Coulter Claims Pie-Throwing Incident 'Act of Terror'
• Stern and FCC Chief Duke It Out on Air
• Former Detainees Allege Torture in U.S. Custody
• Official List of U.S. War Dead

Like out of some strange comic book from Hell you read long ago as a child
but you just can't remember the name of it.

You also get a Feature of:

• Bush's Early CIA Connections to the 'Dark Side' by Wayne Barrett

"Sarkis Soghanalian, the international arms dealer who bought billions in
weapons for Saddam Hussein, says he was approached at a Newark airport
luncheon meeting in the early '80s by a representative of then Texas oil
entrepreneur George W. Bush, who was seeking to do business in Iraq."

http://www.villagevoice.com/issues/0443/barrett.php

As well as:

• Democrats and GOPers Are Kicking Each Other Out of Bed—Literally by
Matthew Phillp

"I would never date a Republican, especially now."

Excluding the talked-about post-elections lawsuits etc, only 3 more days
before we enter a charming phase of either a bizarre form and combination
of world-wide anarchy and totalitarianism or one more shot at the golden ring.

Fascinating.

Osama TV...  Perfect timing.  Great Tom Dispatch article there.

As to that article someone put up here, it's rather interesting to sit here
in this country and think about how rather One Half of the people in this
country are exactly opposed, at least politically, to the Other Half.

And that besides that, the more scary thought, is that sometimes about only
half of eligible people even bother to vote.

Oh well, they must be busy.

The articles about the voter fraud intimidation etc are phenomenal.

"Uncle Cheeseburger......!!"

"Yes, kids....."

"So what happened......!!?"

"Oh, yeah, ok, so Bush died..."

"He died..."

"Yeah, he died and Kerry won..."

"What happened...?"

"The Great Pumpkin killed him..."

"The Great Pumpkin...?"

"Yes, once a year The Great Pumpkin rises out of the middle of the pumpkin
patch and gives candy and cookies to all the good girls and boys..."

"But why did it kill Bush...?"

"Well, it started so long ago, instead of doing his service in the National
Guard, Bush was off careening on the back roads with some chick, doing a
little blow, and awashed in booze, so they stopped the car, he got out and
took a piss, and that's how it happened...?"

"Uncle Cheeseburger.......!!!!"

"Oh yeah, hehe, well, Bush didn't know it but he was pissing right on top
of all the children of The Great Pumpkin and his wife, and as Bush sped
away down the road in his drug-booze craze getting head by some bimbo he
couldn't even remember where she picked him up, all the little pumpkins
began to die, and The Great Pumpkin swore revenge, and on Halloween night
right before the election, he flew up out of the pumpkin patch, caught Bush
as he was takin' a squat in the rose garden there, and ate him and then
flew away into the night air, and that's how Kerry won..."

"Wow..."

"Yeah....."

"Hehe, yeah, I know, it was weird...  Ok, night kids..."

"Night, Uncle Cheeseburger..."

Click.

The cricket stays up all night with a flashlight in the closet of his
little cage trying on costumes.......

Cheeseburger

- Where has the sparrow gone now that I need its song.