[Mb-civic] kyle i think you and me should take on cheeseburger and baker in a tag match

Lyle K'ang lyve at netzero.com
Sat Oct 30 22:13:42 PDT 2004

Richard Hasse,

This is for you-I write to you and if others find it offensive, they too have many steps to climb.

Hey guy! Guess what-I haven't paid much attention to any of you lately. I'm on the street corners and phone banks doing my thing for Kerry.

Brief action:
I did watch the one-sided discussion about TRUTH on Religion by our own Masters. I wonder what you guys are really doing for the American Fascist Movement now in full bloom? Who follows it? Some of you guys sound just like real underground infiltrators-pretty soon, we'll start calling you followers of Hitlerism-graduating beyond Mussolinism and his favorite toy of governmental bedding down with sloppy corporate sex partners.

People that just sit around and pretend they're important by agreeing with everybody are a dime a dozen-buddy!

Just recently on this board there was discussion about a special venue with a religious flare. I popped in just briefly to 'see' what my good friend Ian was up too.

Frankly, I was dissapointed in the rhetoric on the way the religion discussion grew which later formulated into nothing. The conclusion was obvious and short-sighted as well. Sorry-You Guys are excluding experience from a belief system.
I was hoping for so much more-I did think that for a moment the participants would have allowed their conscious thought to articulate a more poignant stance than the one taken-it was frankly old fashioned, tired and simply based on a faith system that has not proven much if anything, throughout history.

Anybody, with the right tools can raise the vibratory level to heal a person. Healing has no boundaries, nor religious connotations. Religion is man made. Spirit is free! Spirit is the healer not a religion! To call someone wrong about speaking out on dark shadows, which I believe Michael Butler spoke of and to say it is not religion that causes these dark shadows, is basically, infintile in spiritual matters.

Religion is a belief system and not immune to darkness...Crusades?! Muslims and Jews were slaughtered by Christians! What are Christians anyway??? Not very good-never have been, never will. I believe the White Man-will very soon have a blood debt to pay, ALL his own!

But side-stepping history momentarily, all peoples on this planet have condemned his own kind with the exception, I believe, the Hopi Indians, and others I'm not aware of. Frankly, what say you? Do you know who else has not condemned their own kind?

I'm sorry, but I'm not going to spread pearls at the feet of swine. I've been there, I've seen evidence of what I speak off and I am not repeating for sake of definition, about what Jesus and your religion is supposed to be like.

Jesus was a Palestinian Jew. How are we [you] treating the Palestinians today?
Hunk-Dory? So-so! Let's be like the Christian fundamentalists, keep the jews around because without them The Last Battle of Armagedeon just won't be, will it? OK-I'm being a bit boring I know.

There are dark shadows that eminate from the Bishop, the Cardinals, the Priests, The present President of the U.S., ad nauseum for goodness sake! Christianity has been a dead movement for so long now. Ignorance is the new religion! If Jesus or ???? favored a single man-made religion, what's up with that anyway? When the truth comes out of the Bible and speaks of confounded tongues of the world, there is still no evidence that Christianity is a favored religion, except through zealots!

Too many scales over the eyes keeps one from experiencing one's own life!

The hopes that people can shed their scales of ignorance and self importance to sensitize themselves to others and their past journeys, is to learn real truth! I can only say that if we were reborn a hundred times more-I would still hold true to the things I have witnessed, and know for a surety-that many prophets are called by different names and are throughout the world now!

To talk of shallow, misguided hopes about a Jesus (their were many named Jesus), that may come back is giving up on your own powers to be healers unto your own nation. It's as though you will your mind to be lazy!

Good Luck! Go For IT!

Lyle K'ang
Enterprise Insights:
SiloManagement Is The Death Knell of Business...
http://www.SiloManagement.com

Please note: message attached