[Mb-civic] Mammy Replies......

Cheeseburger maxfury at granderiver.net
Sat Oct 30 15:58:45 PDT 2004

Mammy Replies.......

Richard wrote:

=====
YOURE THE ONE WHO FEELS COMPELLED TO WRITE EPISTLES
=======

Let's start over........

YOU'RE the one, Richard, who sat here and told me "Write ANYTHING you want
to, Cheeseburger, it's like a big black hole, you can say anything you want
and it just goes out into outer space...!!".

NOT Jiminy Cricket.

But NOW you're not satisfied.

And so far ALL I can get as the explanation for this current tirade of
yours is that "It's too long, banal, and snide".

YOU, Richard, just about never write ANYTHING here EVER.

Except to ask EVERYONE for MILLIONS OF DOLLARS and to call people Nazis,
Jew-Haters, and Holocaust-Lovers.

So I thought "What the heck, I'll take up the slack that Richard shoved up
his ass.  Maybe something good will come of it."

So far the only good thing that has come from it is that you have suddenly
began to write more.

The downside of that is that for the most part it remains the nasty
personal stuff that you always write here when the urge strikes you to do
so, rather than some kind of rational argument with any meaningful
explanatory details other than generalized statements like "banal" or "snide".

If you really want to score points with any Mensa people hangin' around,
you might wish to consider putting up at least ONE simple sentence of
someone's writings here as an EXAMPLE of what the hell you are talking
about, rather than just pulling out your dick and saying "Hey, look at my
dick...".

Other than that, I in all reality have no f*cking idea what you are talking
about.

And I'm tired of looking at your dick.

Other than things like "snide", "banal", "etc", you go for The Person, not
for The Person's "arguments".

For all I know, you might be a highly intelligent person, but there is a
giant ocean between A Person and A Person's Arguments, and so far all
you've shown to me is that you for one reason or another remain unable or
unwilling to cross such a body of water.

*That* remains "snide" and "banal", Richard.

=========
RAPID AND GIFTED IN THEIR COMPLEXITY
=========

Wow.   Thanks, Rich........

Just trying to do my share at practicing to help save the planet.

Some day maybe I'll actually put it to good use rather than just "sending
it out into a black hole".

Until then, I guess I just use it as filler, as you never write anything
here, for the most part, except to call people like me and Baker stuff like
"Nazis" when the wild hair strikes you, and then have the balls to turn
right back around and ask us for Marianne Faithful's telephone number and
Millions of Dollars so you can flourish in your personal projects.

If you need money that bad, get a real job, instead of sitting here trying
to endlessly suck mega-bucks out of people that you don't really care if
they live or die.

So much for the virtues of capitalism.

Cheeseburger

- Where has the sparrow gone now that I need its song.