[Mb-civic] Mammy Yokum Back To Richard

Cheeseburger maxfury at granderiver.net
Fri Oct 29 23:46:54 PDT 2004

Mammy Yokum Back To Richard

Richard wrote:

=====
his instant pedagogy trick is brilliant
but hes still sitting there with his thumb up his ass
spinning around in circles or not ( it really doesnt matter )
and his chief recent cathection to date was with a cat
a sobering thought
======

Hey, Richard,

Fuck you and the Vatican.

Anything else you need to know from me, you just feel free stand up
straight and ask me here and exercise your right of inquisition.

Who needs to reply to jerkoff crap anymore.

Not me really.

But I will anyway, because you never fail to interest me when you come here
calling people Nazis, Jew-Haters, Holocaust-Lovers, Etc, in front of
everyone, when they get through putting their opinions on things that wind
up being Historical Fact and everyday news stories at this late date.

First, I'm not really that educated, so I had to go look the word
"pedagogy" up.

Ok, I'm back, I know it doesn't look like any time whatsoever has elapsed
as there is only one space between the previous sentence and this one, but
it has.

Pedagogue, the first root of your babbling, Rich.

[Middle English pedagoge, from Old French, from Latin paedaggus, slave who
supervised children and took them to and from school, from Greek paidaggos
: paido-, boy; see pedo-1 + aggos, leader (from agein, to lead. See ag- in
Indo-European Roots).]

Although there are a couple of meanings of "Pedagogue" and "Pedagoguery",
this is the one you are probably referring to:

3. One who by teaching has become formal, positive, or pedantic in his
ways; one who has the manner of a schoolmaster; a pedant. --Goldsmith.

Either show some balls, be a real man, and specifically define where I'm
being that by some of my words I'm writing, or you can take the "thumb up
his ass" stuff and shove it up your liver sideways.

Spinning around...?

Have no idea what you're talking about.

I presume this is some kind of derogatory put-down smear, for which you
found the nouns and verbs, but just decided to leave out any descriptive
adjectives etc to justify or explain this pure shit you are slamming me
with here.

If you have some emotional problem with me, Rich, just spit it out instead
of trying to make friends with me.

As far as the word "Cathection", I had to look that one up also.

There's no word at dictionary.com as "Cathection".

The closest thing I could find was "Cathetic", which it says means
something like:

Cathection:  "To invest emotional energy in (a person, object or idea)."

If that what is bothering you, then maybe you're right, Richard, I'm
investing too much precious time on assholes like you.

I thought this was at least a medium-friendly place that we could post up
news stories, articles, etc, and put up our opinions here of various
"Civic" matters.

Gee whiz, why you yourself, Richard, told me several times here that "this
place is just like a big black hole, Cheesburger, you can write whatever
you want and it just goes out into nowhere...".

However, *now*, "Something"? is bothering you about words that have sprang
from my keyboard to your now fiercely glowing eyes.

Don't keep us in the dark.

If you're going to slam shit, you might as well just spit out what you mean
in the first place rather than just starting some kind of Flame War with
nothing to explain it but:

1. His instant pedagogy trick is brilliant

2.  But hes still sitting there with his thumb up his ass

3.  Spinning around in circles or not ( it really doesnt matter )

4.  And his chief recent cathection to date was with a cat
a sobering thought

If you're trying to piss me off for some reason that you have *yet* to
CLEARLY explain so someone like me with a relative lack of higher education
can easily understand, you reached that point a very long time ago.

I try to stay out of your way around these parts, but if *SOMETHING VERY
BAD* is really really bothering you about some of the words you see typed
on your computer screen by me, again, be a man, either spit it out at the
very moment you throw all your shit, or shut the fuck up.

Other than that, no, I'm *not* sending you $250,000.00 to produce your
stuff, although I hope you some day actually do get it so maybe you will be
too busy to badmouth people you just can't stand exercising their rights to
speak their minds in the open.

Or that you disagree with for one reason or another, but you're just not
intelligent or brave enough to clearly spell it out, and show a little
actual tiny example of specific evidence of it, before you take a piss on
them in public.

However, if it's "generalizations"? you are bumbling referring to, if you
wind up being the judge of that in each person on Earth, we're all fucked.

Have a nice day.

Cheeseburger

- Where has the sparrow gone now that I need its song.